[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Dues

Linda lblasingim at charter.net
Fri Apr 30 16:19:44 UTC 2021

I usually avoid controversy; but I cannot ignore this thread.  Tracy's statement has been misinterpreted.  Tracy has taught classes, participated in classes and offered other help in the division.  The projects we do in this division can be pricey, but, we have a choice to do them or not to do them.  Personally, I have not done several projects either because of cost or lack of interest.  Just like the projects, we have a choice to pay the dues.  I would like to see the membership grow as much as anyone; but, not with this negative attitude. I have paid other's dues in the past and will again, but,  I expect them to receive encouragement and help as they have.  If we have an issue with something, please contact the board members.  Don't put it out on the list.

Linda