[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hangout Reminder

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 23:44:19 UTC 2021

Needle. I only have the round looms so I can only make hats on them.

This is a pretty big accomplishment for myself but my mom is really proud of me because she always wanted to learn but family didn’t have the time and ability to explain to her. Once I get the casting off/binding thing figured out I will show her how to do it and then maybe she will pick up knitting. She is a very accomplished artist with both pen and ink and pictures but this would be a cool mother daughter bonding. Especially since I suck at drawing. I like more hands-on stuff like taking photos and making cards, making things out of clay over the years growing up. My mom and I don’t necessarily get along so having some thing that I have the patience to teach her who is Miss ANSI pants would be so cool and bonding. I love the story how my mom made aprons for all of us kids while she was being the support driver when my sisters were learning how to drive. Do you know the rule about having an adult who can drive be in the passenger seat while the person with the permit tries really hard to not break any laws or scare the crap out of the rest of the people in the car. I still have the patchwork and getting them think she made for me 20+ years ago! My mom is a really good hand/machine sore. She just doesn’t have the patience to teach me. She also does great job on embroidery type stuff.

More than you ever wanted to hear I’m sure but I did answer your question first!

Ericka Nelson