[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Caring and Sharing info

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Mon Aug 2 13:48:36 UTC 2021

Please read this email to the bottom, because there is a lot of information
included. Caring And Sharing is an ongoing project that Crafters Corner has
started. Every last Monday of the month we will be having a guest speaker
come and talk about a charity, so that we can learn more about it and the
type of donations they take. Last month the guest speaker was from Operation
Christmas Child. The following Saturday we will get together to craft an
item. We are hoping to give a report on the number of items are Crafter
Corner members donate to charity over the next year at the 2022 convention.
There are three ways of participating in this project. One you can give to a
charity of your choice and let us know what items you have donated so they
can be included in the charity group count. Two you can come to the Monday
night chat and make craft items and donate to the charity of your choice, or
you can join the caring and sharing class and be part of their email list
and Saturday classes.

So if you're a member of Crafters Corner and like to give back write and let
me know what the craft item you have donated and how many of that item. We
won't be keeping track of how much each person donates just the amount of
items.

Here is an example

3 hats

6 soap sacks

1 baby blanket

There are two ways to report your donations. One if your part of the caring
and sharing email list you can send your donation numbers there, or if you
don't want people to know what you're giving you can write me at
shelleyschuett at telus.net <mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>

You may also send a picture of your crafted items that can be shared with
others to let them know what sorts of projects we have been working on.

On behalf of Crafters Corner I'd like to personally thank you for helping
make this world a better place by caring and sharing.