[NFB-Krafters-Korner] possible Monday chat topic

Valerie Alcaraz snowflake9587 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 23:51:58 UTC 2021

Hi there,
Here are some tips I got from my art teacher. I try not to get help from a sighted person unless I really need it, but she wrote these tips for people who are at varying levels of blindness or who may not be as tech savvy, so you can choose which tips are most useful to you and leave the rest if you choose. Someone once mentioned their was a book on how to take pics as a blind person, but I sadly have forgotten the info, but hopefully this little bit can get you started in the right direction. :)