[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Loom Wreath class

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 14:13:41 UTC 2021

Yes, the Authentic Knitting Board brand of looms are very good. Terry and I have several of them both in the round and oblong ones..
Another brand that are very good are the ones made by Cindy Wood Craft, they are more expensive, and, I might not recommend them for the beginner due to the fact that if you find that you don't like looming you won't be out a lot of money.