[NFB-Krafters-Korner] upcoming class, Circular Dishcloth and More

krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 20:57:27 UTC 2021

Class name, Circular Dishcloth and More

Craft type, needle knitting

Instructor,  <mailto:bernice.j.bird at gmail.com> Bernice B

Class format, phone

Class dates, September 2nd and 9th

Class time, 7:00 p.m. Eastern for first class and 3:00 p.m. Eastern for
second class

Sign up deadline, August 26

Class description:

We will knit a circular dishcloth, but there is more. You can make this
circular piece lots bigger for a Christmas tree skirt, a little bigger to
place a centerpiece on, or smaller for a coaster. The first time I made this
dishcloth I was so excited that it actually was a circle when I was done.
The

Skills needed:

cast on, knit, and bind off.

Supply list:

Cotton yarn

knitting needle of the size you like to use for dishcloths

a marker

something to keep track of rows

yarn needle

scissors