[NFB-Krafters-Korner] What is everyone working on these days

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Aug 5 23:24:33 UTC 2021

Strangely for me, I have only one project going and I probably already said
as it will take me months to finish. I am working on an afghan I am piecing
together. The strips are made in half double crochet , growl forgot the name
of the stitch. On the sweater we all made in Tammy's class the cuff stitches
we made. Anyway it looks cool. But one of the colors is not horizontal. It
is vertical. It plays with your eyes and surprises your hands.

Becky and the endless amazing afghan