[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Famous Crafts teacher attends our church!

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 03:47:56 UTC 2021

I just found out that I am why KLE, one of the craft demonstrators for hobby lobby – we’re talking seriously goes out to stores and does videos – goes to my church! I’m not sure about the spelling but I know she goes by Mike. I haven’t met her yet but I am so totally excited and I’ve heard so many wonderful things about her. Some people are still squeamish to come back to the to the Covid thing even though people wear masks and we’re all careful.

I thought God was sending us to Janesville. I wonder if this lady is one of the reasons! She can help me but that doesn’t mean I’ll ever abandon you guys! You guys are awesome! This just means that I’ll catch up so I can do some of the cool projects.

Ericka Nelson