[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Interesting article on braiding.

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 16:35:43 UTC 2021

I have a braided beaded necklace. I didn't make it, but it is one of my favorites. The strands are each a color, red, blue and metallic. There seems to be a debate which metal it is. I don't care. It is very long, so I put it around my neck twice. I thought it would be fun to make more, but to make a braid that long would take extremely long strands. I wouldn't know how to keep connecting one strand to the next neatly.
Bernice