[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Are you ready?

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 21:54:38 UTC 2021

I am not going to be able to be there tonight, as I had a surgical procedure this morning and my head is really fuzzy. I did send Joyce a message a couple of days ago, not sure how I would be for the class. I hadn’t heard back and I wanted to let you know I would not be there tonight. I hope I can still get the written pattern. I will definitely be there next week.

K. ReNae Anderson
Sent from my iPhone