[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Christmas Stocking Square using Fair Isle method

Yolanda Thompson ylt999 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 15:09:01 UTC 2021

Depending on the size of needles used, it will vary. I am using size 9
and my square is approximately 12 X 12. You could put a backing on
this and make a decorative pillow, use it as a small wall hanging,
etc. It is a square with a picture of a Christmas stocking in the
middle.

On 8/9/21, Deborah Kendrick via NFB-Krafters-Korner