[NFB-Krafters-Korner] leaving

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 17:02:33 UTC 2021

It is with a sad heart that I am leaving the NFB. I have struggled over
how things have been handled recently and the official responses coming
from the national office, as well as the talk among members. The
handling of the "SAFE" fund has caused me great distress and I must now
officially leave the organization. I am happy to remain friends with
anyone regardless of their affiliation with the organization and you are
free to reach out to me personally off-list as I am leaving the NFB
lists as well.

Cindy