[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Tribute to Cindy Sheets

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 9 19:54:25 UTC 2021

I am very sorry to hear Cindy has made this decision.  We all owe Cindy a
lot as she is not only a Charter member of the NFB Krafters Division and
without her help there might not have been a "KraftersKorner" for all of you
to learn, teach and share the love of crafting. Cindy Sheets was elected as
First Vice President of this division.  She help to organize and

 was a hard worker in help writing our Constitution and worked on creating
our Website.

We recently have had another Charter member rejoin us here, Laurie Porter.
Laurie was our Second Vice President and she was the very first teacher
here,  teaching her bead work to us.  Laury found  a conference service
before there was a Free Conference service and planned out her class and
prepared for it, prior to our First Organizational Meeting held in July 2008
in Dallas, TX.

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop

 <https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaneKidsShop?ref=shop_sugg>