[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Biscuit Class!

misslady0971 at gmail.com misslady0971 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 14:46:32 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

Tracy had a fun class Sunday.  She was an excellent teacher but als, she
showed humor and was entertaining; maybe she could be on TV?  I didn't try
the biscuits then but did so the next day.  The biscuits were really good.
I only made the 4 she made thinking that my husband and I, who don't eat
much bread anymore, wouldn't eat more.  Both of us wished we had some more
so we could have them the next morning.  So next time, I'll make double.

Tracy, I hope you will teach another cooking class sometime.

Deb B.