[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Crochet class

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 22:28:31 UTC 2021

That’s scary! We used to live by the airport in Madison. The wind clocked in at 70 miles an hour up there! Thankfully all we got is rain. We are set for tornadoes today. Hopefully nothing happens because our emergency weather alert radio which is 14 years old decided to crap out and nobody in town has them. We even tried almost all the home-improvement stores. Walmart was one of the few places that actually knew what we were talking about but was not going to get more in stock until Tuesday next week.

Ericka Nelson