[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Mitsy Kit No Sew Fleece Patchwork Blanket Class Announcement

Tammy Roussell Tammy.Roussell at mitsykit.org
Thu Aug 12 03:43:28 UTC 2021

Hello Crafters!  I just wanted to let folks know that we have now scheduled the no-sew, 48 inch fleece patchwork blanket classes which will be presented over four months.  The class schedule follows:

  1.  Tuesday August 31st at 3:00 PM Eastern
  2.  Tuesday September 21st at 3:00 PM Eastern
  3.  Tuesday October 19th at 3:00 PM Eastern
  4.  Tuesday November 16th at 3:00 PM Eastern

I know that some folks have already ordered their kits and hope this schedule will work for you.  If not, feel free to contact me to make alternate arrangements.

For those who have not ordered but would like to participate, please review the class information and feel free to contact me with any questions.

Attached is a picture of one of the completed Mitsy Kit fleece patchwork blanket with a light green, red and white floral patterned squares alternated with light green solid squares, and bordered with white fleece lacing.  Many other patterns are available to choose from.

Thank you and happy crafting!

Tammy Roussell, Mitsy Kit CEO and Founder

Tammy.Roussell at MitsyKit.org

978-419-1824 (work)

207-831-8144 (cell)

www.MitsyKIt.org<http://www.mitsykit.org/>