[NFB-Krafters-Korner] flexie loom question

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 12:30:02 UTC 2021

To my understanding, pieces with rounded corners, swivel.
The purpose of the loom is that it flexes like that.  It is ment for easy
folding.
This consept is hard to comprehend, but if you make a closed in square, with
your loom, the size you want, knit in the round, like you would do on a
solid round loom, you will still get a round item.
You could configure a closed triangle, or a heart or five sided piece and
still get a round item.
Hope this helps.

Terry