[NFB-Krafters-Korner] flexie loom question

terrinettles at comcast.net terrinettles at comcast.net
Thu Aug 12 18:45:30 UTC 2021

Bernice:

The end that feels round swivel and the flat ends are straight.  Like
someone else said, every three link put on a straight one.  It doesn't
matter if the shape changes the result is the same.  So for example if you
are connecting your links into a circle but the circle bends and doesn't
look like a circle, your project will be round.  .
Terri