[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Needing print letters in braille design

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 15:57:02 UTC 2021

Hello Tanya,
Which letters do you need or do you need the entire alphabet? Jeanette
and I were planning a class series on this. I rather dropped the ball
re personal life stuff. Anyway, it's not easy to scale some of them
down without sacrificing recognisability, from a sighted perspective.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.

On 8/12/21, Tanya VanHouten via NFB-Krafters-Korner

--
Sandra Gayer DipABRSM, LRSM.

Soprano Singer
www.sandragayer.com