[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Loom Knitting

Terri Nettles terrinettles at comcast.net
Wed Aug 18 21:51:24 UTC 2021

Hi Barbara what you need to do is to go on the krafterskorner.org website. Go to current classes and then do a search on loom. It is on Tuesdays one Tuesday a month right now but it will go back to two Tuesdays before long. You can go down there it’s an ongoing class once you see it hit enter on the loom beginners loom knitting and then go down to and sign up then I will get the notes that you have signed up thanks

Terri Nettles