[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Another term to go along with Renay's "stinking cute"

Valerie Alcaraz snowflake9587 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 00:06:28 UTC 2021

There's a store in Massachusetts called Wicked Good Cupcakes which delivers their cakes in mason jars. They ship them around the country, so you can special order them for someone's birthday if you like. Plus you can repurpose the mason jar the cupcake is stored in. :) I haven't gotten anything from them yet, but a friend of mine who is also blind says their site has good descriptions of their selection.
Best,
Valerie