[NFB-Krafters-Korner] CrochetWinter teddy bear class

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 14:27:03 UTC 2021

This is for all the crocheted winter teddy bear class participants. I am having computer issues and I cannot even get into my computer to get the pattern to share it with you today. I do have someone working on it, but I’m not sure it’ll be done in time. I apologize, but we will have to postpone this class and I look forward to seeing you all next Saturday. I will be sending each of you a private message, once I can get into the list to share the pattern. Thank you for understanding!

K. ReNae Anderson
Sent from my iPhone