[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Another term to go along with Renay's "stinking cute"

Valerie Alcaraz snowflake9587 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 16:08:47 UTC 2021

I did share a mug cake recipe around Christmas. Let me find it and I can share it again. When is this whole recipe swap thing? I've been hiding under loads of email that I'm sorting through, so am not exactly up to date. The sad thing is, I think I missed some fun classes along the way. :)
Take care,
Valerie