[NFB-Krafters-Korner] knitted teddybear class

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 13:48:25 UTC 2021

If you wish to take the knitted teddybear class and have not signed up, please do so asap! I would like to send out the first part of the pattern so you can be ready for the first class. There is quite a bit of stockinet knitting to make the body, and we can start the classes with shaping the top of the head if you can make the body ahead of time. It took me about four hours to make one up to this point last night. The first one may take a little longer, but not difficult. I need your names and emails to send out the pattern. If you want to email me offlist, send to walhoframona at gmail_com. But you must sign up online, as well.
Cheers!

Ramona