[NFB-Krafters-Korner] crafting for charity

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Sun Aug 22 15:44:22 UTC 2021

Are you a member of crafters corner?

Do you like to craft?

Do you donate your crafted items to charity?

If you answered yes to these questions then your kindness counts and you can
let me know the charity you donated to and what the items are by writing me
at

Shelleyschuett at telus.net <mailto:Shelleyschuett at telus.net>

If you want to learn more about different charities join us the last Monday
of every month where we talk about a charity and maybe even have a guest
speaker talk to us about the charity. If your inspired and want to learn
about patterns you can make for that charity then join the caring and
sharing class that meets the following Saturday after the Monday charity
chat.

Did you know we can craft small items which can make a big difference.