[NFB-Krafters-Korner] knitted teddy bear class

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 14:05:35 UTC 2021

Well, guess what! This teacher ain't no good at the WEB! Please do not depend on me for website accuracy. Dixie will send me a list of students who have signed up for the class, and I will be in touch with you by email to answer questions and to send the pattern in pieces. I hope there are no errors, and I would like to proof it. I'm sure that those who posted it wrote what I sent, but I could have goofed. If you have questions before you sign up, you can email me offlist at walhoframona at gmail_com.
Cheers!