[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Subject lines

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 16:04:44 UTC 2021

Hello crafters!

I know we are pretty chatty and that is great!  I also know how easy it is
to jump on an email and share a totally unrelated topic.  This has the
potential to have people miss good information. Sharing Sale info is
fantastic but when the subject shifts, PLEASE take a few seconds to change
the information in the subject field. Yes, I am talking to myself as well.

If you have a subject that is not craft related, just put "OT" in the
subject before the topic and continue.

You keep me busy enough without making me have to be the Email Police.
Next steps will be to write you a ticket.  Smile!

Please know this is just being respectful of the whole group.

Thanks for your help!

Chief, Tammy of the Email Police