[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Hurry, last night to sign up

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 23:18:18 UTC 2021

I'm really excited to let all of you in on how to knit a circle. I am
teaching you how at my circular dishcloth plus class. When I first took a
look at the pattern, I gave up when it said to knit 12 wedges. If you know
me at all, you know I hate to sew things together. I gave up to soon. You
knit 12 wedges continuously not separately. So the only sewing is the seam
to close the circle. You can use this technique to knit a coaster,
dishcloth, cloth to set a center piece on, or even a Christmas tree skirt.

You see what happens when you don't read all the instructions?

Please join me. You just need your cotton yarn and whatever needles you use
for your dishcloths.

Right now, I'm sewing the strips together for my daughter's afghan for her
new couch, GURRR!

Bernice

Bernice Bird
NFB NEWSLINE Outreach Coordinator