[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Hershners, storaging things question

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 21:43:28 UTC 2021

Hershners salethanks for giving me the incentive to finally look at their site. Are there actually stores like Hobby Lobby or just an online store? I don’t think we have any in WI. There used to be Ben Franklin craft shops. They were like a 5 and Dime place.

I am trying to organize all my craft stuff. How do people keep things organized? I’m not looking for labeling assistance really I’m looking for ideas on storage cabinet type things with like drawers etc. I have one thing with two drawers and a door with a bigger space but it’s very in adequate. It’s better for a child’s play room! So I’m looking for something that I can keep stenciling and card making stuff in one drawer, paints in another drawer with paint brushes etc. and another drawer four smaller knitting things and perhaps some thing two keep Half worked on project separate. Right now I have three knitting projects going plus some bookmarks and stuff I’m working on and I want to keep things together but out of the way. Everything is thrown in one of those plastic totes and I’m forever digging through! My knitting stuff is all together in another big tote and I can’t find stuff easily. Thanks for any assistance!
.  Ericka Nelson