[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fwd: NFB Krafters Division Annual Christmas Party

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Dec 11 23:05:25 UTC 2021

What is going on here?!?  You changed your email address??!!

Joyce

NFB Krafters Division Annual Christmas party!

December 12, 2021

3:00 PM to 5:00PM Eastern

Call: 667-770-1685 access number 614370

Alternate number should the above number become problematic: 717-908-1636 access code: 838611

We want you to join us for a time of celebration and fun.

I am including 2 mug recipes for your enjoyment.  Please feel free to make these treats to enjoy during the party.

We will have some trivia, music, jokes, reindeer games, and surprises!

We will be making a cute craft project.

Supplies needed are as follows:

1 wash cloth in beige or brown, black would work as well

2 small rubber bands

1 standard size rubber band

Some festive ribbon

supplies for second Craft

1 green wash cloth

1 standard rubber band

Small amount of Christmas ribbon

We will also have a time of sharing of the Christmas story.

Join us as we celebrate the holiest of seasons Christmas!

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows