[NFB-Krafters-Korner] What Santa brought me

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Dec 25 16:22:52 UTC 2021

Santa brought me a beautiful set of Chiagu interchangeable knitting needles!
Not sure about all the extra bits, but I'll ask at my local yarn store next
week.  But I'll be putting my current project onto them today.

I like my old Addi-clicks, but lately sometimes, with a tight project, the
needle comes unstuck from the cable, and that's not good.

And my sister sewed me a beautiful shirt.  Really nice, and it fits me
great.

And later today I'll be trying the suggestions the KK Cooks gave me for
better mashed potatoes.  Yum!

Merry Christmas y'all!

Tracy