[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Left or right-leaning lifted increases in knitting

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Dec 26 13:51:32 UTC 2021

Hi Yolanda.
I know the M1R and the M1L.  I used both in a recent project.  But are they the same as the left-leaning or right-leaning lifted increase?  The instructions for the LLI or RLI talk about picking up a stitch from 1 or 2 rows below.
If it's just another name for the increase I already know, then that's great!
Tracy