[NFB-Krafters-Korner] crafty Santa

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 15:58:21 UTC 2021

Sounds great! For Christmas, I actually did not get any craft supplies. However, on the night before Christmas Eve, Paul gave me some new crochet hook sets. I needed a 3.25 hook and it was missing from my bag. After figuring out where I last had it, I probably left it in the hotel in Denver on Saturday night a week ago. He gave me this new set so I could have a hook again.

K. ReNae Anderson
Sent from my iPhone