[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT: Merry Christmas!

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 16:48:37 UTC 2021

Amen and Amen Tammy.
As a proud member of the Knights of Columbus Lady Terry, Dame Sophie do want
to remind us all that Christ is indeed the main reason for this Joyous and
Happy Season, and, that it is He and His Beloved Father who gave all of us
the abilities that we have to craft.
May God and His Beloved Son lead us into a Happy, Healthy, Safe and Joyous
New Year.