[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fwd: upcoming class, Adaptive Sewing & Fabric Crafting

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 04:00:35 UTC 2021

Hi Cindy,

My understanding is that each month  a different type of project will be taught. The instructor sells kits for each project. There are three types of classes she has including,  lacing, hand sewing and machine sewing. Each month she will let us know which class she will be holding that month and which kit you will need.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F