[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Addi-clicks warning

Yolanda Thompson ylt999 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 14:50:04 UTC 2021

Those needles get the highest rating for 2020 and 2021. So, great
choice of needles, and good to know about the uncoupling. Thank you so
much for sharing!

On 2/6/21, Tracy Carcione via NFB-Krafters-Korner

--
If you are blind and interested in quilting, or already a quilter who
is blind, come visit us at: