[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Addi-clicks warning

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Tue Feb 9 10:56:32 UTC 2021

Hello, Deb,
The sweater had to be taken back about forty rows to a point where the
stitch pattern changed because the fixed circular I am now using was
very slightly larger than the interchangeable tips, even though they
were both #10s. With new stich patterns beginning at this point, the
difference in the size of the stitches would not be apparent. I've
replaced about 20 of the forty rows. Thanks for your kind message.
Dotty