[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Success Saturday

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 21:33:11 UTC 2021

How cool!
Smile!
Awesome!
Tammy

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On
Behalf Of Joyce Kane via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2021 2:49 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists' <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: blindhands at aol.com
Subject: Re: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Success Saturday

A little story goes with my success .

I have an order for 2 St. Patty's Day doggie scarves and I dug thru my
computer as I had someone create the file I was looking for one year ago.
I could not find it and I had not been in touch with this lady since she
did this for me.

I went back thru old these thousands of emails in search for a note with
her
email address.   I finally found it and sent her a note asking if she still
had the file and the thread color names & #s.

She did have them, but after she sent it to me I realized it wasn't what I
thought it was.

We went back & forth as I needed the thread color names and she kept
sending me a graphic of it.

So I started back from square one and started if I could find something
better and she could add the text.

I did find something and purchased the file with Shamrocks on a clothes
line and she added the text under this saying:
Irish Kisses
Today.

I received the file andI sent her the money she chaged me for doing this.
I will be embroidering it out this afternoon.

Now you ask, so what is the big deal?  I am going to paste below what she
told me about where she lives.

" I live in Bucharest, Romania, European Union. Time difference is 7 hours.
Now, when I am writing to you, in your town is morning time, here is
afternoon!  Traveling around Romania, one sees two countries: one urban,
dynamic, and integrated with the EU; the other rural, poor and somewhat
stuck in the past. Yet going to the smaller towns and the countryside, one
gets the feeling that these places are still decades behind the capital and
the rest of Europe."

She has done some designs in the past and I had her do a couple more
yesterday.  Annie will do more in the future for me, too.
Joyce Kane
 Kane Kids Shop
https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/.../shop/Directory_Departments?store...