[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Success Saturday

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Feb 14 15:37:23 UTC 2021

Yesterday I figured out to make some dog treats.  A friend told me she mixed
meat baby food with an egg and some flour, but that was as specific as she
got.  So I got some beef baby food, mixed it with an egg and enough flour to
make it not sticky, patted out some cookies, and baked them for about 15
minutes.  They came out OK.  A little thick, but my dog didn't mind.
Today is his birthday, so I wanted to be sure to have some treats on hand.
Tracy