[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Motivation Monday

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 21:12:03 UTC 2021

Hi Regina, now, aren't you sorry that you found us? Big smile.
One note of warning to you and others.
Shopping on line can be very addictive!
You are a fellow loomer? Terry and I love it!
Did you sighn up for my Basket Weave hat class yet?
Hurry up if you didn't, time is running out soon! Big smile.