[NFB-Krafters-Korner] suggestion

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 14:02:06 UTC 2021

I am thinking it would be helpful for crafters to have a resource list on
our web page with things like yarn types, needle sizes and conversion, loom
gages, and definitions or brief of each type of craft KK has presented. For
example, I never heard of kumihimo, and I am going to be glad to hear Cathy
pronounce it. Then when someone asks a question about yarn thicknesses, a
simple link to the web site can be provided for their reading pleasure.

Bernice

Bernice Bird
NFB NEWSLINE Outreach Coordinator
NFB of New York State, Inc.