[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday Night Chat FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] You are invited - Blind Womenentrepreneurs/business owners panel discussion, Monday, February 15 at 6 PM Eastern

Ruth Williams rhcwilliams at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 21:30:59 UTC 2021

 Tammy's got a great point. It might make my head explode if I tried to do two zoom meetings at once. Are we all getting Zoomed out? I think it beats in-person meetings, though. At one company I worked for, they literally had a "Committee Committee" which was a group convened to determine which committees were still needed and which could be disbanded. That was a long meeting! At least they had danish and coffee!