[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday Night Chat

englishrider91 at gmail.com englishrider91 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 00:01:52 UTC 2021

I might join in on this one. I use Amazon a ton on my iPhone. I usually use the app, because I actually find it easier to use than the computer. Heading navigation can be a bit hit and miss on product pages, but there are at least predictable ways it goes wrong, and they can easily be gotten around. I'll be putting this in my calendar. :)

Thanks,
Ari