[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Chat

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 20:16:27 UTC 2021

Hello!

Well, I am back in my little hidey hole and wanted to offer a time to hang
out and visit.  You can bring a fun project to work on, ask questions about
a fun new craft or just visit.  Smile!  I know this is a bit of a short
notice but I just got in last night and finally found my way to my
computer.

At 5:30P.M. EST, come join me by calling the Chat number 786 577 1020

614 370#

Hope everyone is off to a wonderful start to 2021!

Tammy