[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Flexi-tip needles

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Jan 9 14:23:42 UTC 2021

Since we talked about them on the list, I bought myself a set of the
Flexi-tip needles.  Those are the ones that look like circular needles, but
with a really short, 2-3 inch  cable. They weren't cheap, but they are nice.
I think they're a bit easier than my old Magic Loop technique.  I'm zipping
around my sleeve, and I got a size that will be good for hats, too.

They're a bit like DPN's, and I always worry a DPN will fall out
unexpectedly, but these are long enough to stay put.  And probably the bend
in the middle makes them less likely to slip, too.

Tracy