[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Flexi-tip needles

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 20:40:40 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Tracy the flexy-tip needles sound interesting. I never actually used dpns because I was worried I would not easily be able to manipulate three needles. So, this new needle sounds like it would make ending hats and sleeves much easier.
What sizes of the flexy-tip did you decide to get? I’d like a size that is good for worsted weight yarn for hats and sleeves.

Thanks,
May God bless you.
 Cathy F