[NFB-Krafters-Korner] quilters note

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jan 11 10:15:46 UTC 2021

Please let me know if you received the missing parts of your kits? [Cathy &
Tammy]

I have to put Teri’s in the mail by Tuesday[as I finished that.]

I have one of Dixie’s block half way finished, so only 2 more to go.

Jill I have one more of your blocks to do.  So Jill I will be getting yours
out this week & Dixie’s will be in the mail soon.

Thank you all for being patient with me.

I plan on running two classes Jan 20 & Jan. 27 at 8 PM  So try to have your
blocks finished with the borders sewn on.  Remember stitch 2 borders to
opposite sides short sidesand then other two opposite side borders on the
longer sides.  Blocks seem to be running 6 ½” to 7” wide

All blocks with red background has green boarders & green background blocks
& blue background blocks have red borders.

If you have any questions give me a call.

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop