[NFB-Krafters-Korner] knitting questions

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jan 11 19:49:30 UTC 2021

I think I had a pattern that wanted me to crochet at the end.  I just ended
with a knit stitch that seemed appropriate, seed stitch or something like
that that doesn't curl.  We have free will!  We don't have to do what a
pattern says.  Though sometimes it's interesting to learn something new.
Tracy