[NFB-Krafters-Korner] plastic canvis cross

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 12:07:12 UTC 2021

No, it isn't the same. Plastic canvass is a piece of plastic with smaller holes than latch hook. You work it with a yarn needle. There are many stitches you can do. The stitches are similar to needlepoint, but the simplest one is a continental stitch which is a simple slanted line.
 I would be glad to try to help you relearn how to do the latch hook, maybe by phone. My son-in-law writes out the pattern on the computer, and someone helps me sort the colors of yarn. Then I put each color in a zip lock bag with a braille label.I've done some pretty big pieces that way. One is a wall hanging of a lighthouse, because I love lighthouses.
My last day at work today, HURRAY!
Bernice