[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hangout Reminder

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 14:07:44 UTC 2021

Come one! Come all to our weekly Craft Hangout! Bring a project to work on,
beverage of choice and get cumfy.  All you have to do is grab your
telephone and dial:

786 577 1020

Access code:614 370#

At 5:30P.M. EST.

The purpose of this activity is to grow friendships and possibly toss out
any questions you may have about your project. You can call in at any time
because I call in at 5:30 and we chat until we decide we need to wrap it
up.  You can come and go as you want.

Chat soon!

Tammy